Access Your Account
Forgot Username or PIN?

Access Plan Service Center

  • Public/Non-Profit
Log in to DRS online account accessFirst Time Visiting?



DCP Overview

Enrollment Guide

Investment Guide

Distribution Information

Quarterly Updates

Statement Guide

Stay in the Plan

Opportunity to defer taxes

Quicken/Money Download Instructions



New Enrollment/Member Changes

DCP Quick Enrollment Form – Use this quick form to enroll in DCP and have your investments automatically selected based on your age.

DCP Extended Enrollment Form – Use this more detailed enrollment form if you want to choose your investments or include information about employer contributions.

Beneficiary Designation – Designate beneficiary(ies)

Change Your Contribution – Increase or decrease your deferral amount, stop your deferral

Name/Address Change Request – Change your name or your address


Rollover in Request – Roll over certain distributions into DCP from an individual retirement account (IRA) or from a former employer's retirement plan.


Alternate Payee Withdrawal – Alternate payee distribution per Qualified Domestic Relations Order.

Automated Minimum Withdrawal – Request ongoing minimum distributions from your account to meet your required minimum distribution after age 70½.

Beneficiary Withdrawal – Request distribution from your awarded beneficiary account.

In-Service Withdrawal – Request distribution while still employed.

Separation from Employment Withdrawal – Request distribution after separation/retirement, change current distribution option.

Other Forms

Direct Deposit Authorization – Request direct deposit of your retirement benefit.

IRS Form W-4P – Request to have federal income tax withheld from each withdrawal or annuity payment you receive.