Save more with DCP
The Washington State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) is a supplemental retirement savings program (an IRC Section 457 plan) that offers you the opportunity to invest money toward the retirement you envision.
|Automatic Enrollment for New Hires|
|How to Enroll|
|Annual Contribution Limits|
|DCP Savings Calculator|
|Publications / Forms|
DCP is Easy, Flexible & Smart
- Start building your retirement security with as little as $30 a month.
- Invest to match your style: Either customize your account by selecting from a variety of investment options, or simply select a Retirement Strategy Fund that matches your target date for retirement or withdrawal.
- Change your monthly contribution amount or investment strategy when necessary with 24/7 account access.
- Roll over eligible retirement balances into your DCP account.
- Pay yourself first by joining DCP. Choose from investment options selected by the Washington State Investment Board, with fees among the lowest in the marketplace.
- Since the money you contribute to DCP is deducted from your paycheck before taxes are taken out, you lower the amount you pay in current federal income taxes.
Investment options are offered by the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems through GWFS Equities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Please consider the investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses carefully before investing. Additional disclosure documents can be obtained from your plan representative or plan website. Read them carefully before investing.
The Plan 3 Total Allocation Portfolio Annuity payments are guaranteed by the State of Washington.
Representatives of GWFS Equities, Inc. cannot offer investment, fiduciary, financial, legal or tax advice. Please consult with your financial planner, attorney and/or tax advisor as needed.
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and/or its subsidiaries is not responsible for, has not reviewed, nor does it endorse the content contained on the drs.wa.gov website.
Access to the voice response system or any website may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrades/maintenance or other reasons. Transfer requests received on business days prior to close of the New York Stock Exchange (4 pm Eastern Time or earlier on some holidays or other special circumstances) will be initiated at the close of business the same day the request was received. The actual effective date of your transaction may vary depending on the investment option selected.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. (03/2016) PT249750